Covid-19 and how we will manage your appointment
Prior to your appointment
– prior to your arrival we will send you an online form to fill in so we have your up to date health details
– Please rearrange your appointment if you feel unwell or have flu like symptoms, you may be turned away if you display any symptoms when you arrive.
Coming for your appointment
– Please do not bring with you any extra luggage only your handbag and please leave jewellery to a minimum. Receptionist/therapists will not be taking any items of personal belongings.
– Please arrive with a mask. If you do not have one then we will be happy to provide you with one.
– Refreshments will not be provided so please bring with you a bottle of water.
– Our waiting area is now limited to a maximum of two people, so you may need to wait outside, your therapist will come to the door when it is time for your appointment and will take you straight to the treatment room. Only yourself and the therapist will be allowed in the treatment room.
Changes we have in place for your safety
– In order to meet our clients needs in this difficult time with social distancing we are increasing our opening and closing times
– Our reception desk will be protected with plexiglass and we will be taking your temperature when you arrive using an infrared thermometer.
– We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the clinic which we we will also ask you to use when you arrive.
– Our therapists will also be wearing masks at all times.
– Social distancing measures will be in constant review and therefore appointments may be delayed if there is a crossover in appointments. We will call you on the mobile if this is the case.
– The treatment room will be disinfected with a 15 minute gap in between appointments. All equipment used will be disinfected after every client.
– We will not be accepting cash, only card payment (preferably contactless) will be accepted.
– All appointments will need to pre booked (no walk in appointments)
We look forward to seeing you so you can once again enjoy and benefit from our treatments.
If you have any other concerns then please email us on email@example.com.