Dubbed the “skin booster” Mesotherapy is one of the most sought after natural and non-surgical treatment which immediately delivers hydration and aids anti-ageing through a series of nano-injections.
- Wrinkles and lines
- Flaccid skin
- Tired eyes and dark circles
- Under eye bags
Using the Nappage technique (tapping motion on the surface of the skin), which delivers the powerful bespoke blend to your skin with microscopic quantities of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids and minerals which are blended to target the areas. Fresh skin cells will replace aged or damaged ones leaving you with a firmer, more toned and radiant complexion.
- Firmer, youthful, and glowing skin immediately after treatment
- Tone and tighten sagging skin
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rid areas of orange peel like skin
- Smoother and more even toned appearance
- Repair free radical damage
One-off treatments are popular for brides-to-be or for special occasions to achieve instant glowing skin radiance. For optimum results, combine the treatment with a superficial glycolic Glow Peel, which exfoliates dead skin cells and unclogs pores allowing for improved penetration of the Mesotherapy. For long term results – 3 to 6 treatments are advised every 2 to 4 weeks to achieve completion of mesotherapy properties to gain the maximum improvements.
Mesotherapy and peel £350
Mesotherapy and peel £250